Monday, December 12, 2005

Finals Week

Today is my first day of finals. I have one today and three back to back on Wednesday. I will try to be disciplined enough to spend minimal time on the internet in the next three days.

I've been reading The Brothers Karamazov and studying a lot lately. The novel is for pleasure for a break between studying times. We're allowed to bring one page of notes into the final today, so I've been typing that note. My handwriting is awful, so typing will fit a lot more information on the page.

Anyways, there's lots of stuff going on in our lives this week. I'll share more about that thursday when I know more.

Pray for me.

2 comments:

Daniel said...

The Brothers Karamazov is awesome, very moving. I loved it. One of these days I'm going to find time to read Crime and Punishment.

Anonymous said...

The Brothers Karamazov is so wonderful! Levi, I read it while I was at TSC (during the OJ Trial back in the 90s). It wasn't until I was in several chapters before I realized Alyosha and Alexey were the same person! How are you studying AND reading this great work? May you happen to study only the things that are on the finals.