Thursday, December 15, 2005

Finals

Yesterday I finished my finals. I think I nailed them all. My grades should be up online on Tuesday, so now I just wait... I think I did pretty well.

Tomorrow I'm going to see underoath in Nashville at RCKTWN. Yet another hardcore/screamo concert for yours truly. We'll see how that goes. This time I'm getting really excited because I actually like underoath a lot. (They're not quite as "screamy" as the others.)

Tuesday night it was decided that we are moving. So, we'll be moving to Jackson, MO the week after Christmas. It should be great for us. I'll write more about it later.

Well, that's all in our wild lives.

Pray for us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Levi! Hope your finals all went well for you (which I'm quite sure they did, oh gifted one,lol). I read your blog, it's excellent. I saw that you and your fam are moving to Jackson! Hope all goes well for you, and I will pray for you guys...have a safe and wonderful Christmas! God's blessings to all, and see you in school.
Marjie