Sunday, April 10, 2005

The Last Word

Friday my two new books came: God's Politics: Why the Right gets it wrong and the Left doesn't get it & The Last Word and the Word After That. I'm still in the process of reading Missional Church and highlighting the heck out of A Generous Orthodoxy for my study times with Bob, so I didn't mean to start reading either book yet. Oops. I started reading the McLaren title and couldn't stop. I finished it at about 11:50 PM last night. My head still hurts. I will try to respond to that book in my blog and my life over the next several weeks. Meanwhile, my kids woke up this morning to find that my dad isn't here. He's like that some times. He showed up on Friday. We didn't know he was coming until he was almost here. The he just leaves whenever he wakes up. Crazy. Oh well.
Blessings on all of my readers, if I have any.

No comments: