Thursday, November 25, 2004

Gratitude

Did I mention that my in-laws are at our house, and that we're hosting Thanksgiving this year? And I also mention that, in my humbler opinion, my wife and her mother are the best cooks in the continental US? Well, that's all true. I can't imagine a better Thanksgiving dinner than eating what these two have cooked at my own house. Woohoo.

My paint ball time yesterday was fantastic. I only got injured once, and that was a shot to the head, right near the hair line.

Anyways, I won't be anti-social. I saw a cartoon yesterday where some parents were asking their kid how his day went. He said, "I'll write it on my blog." They said, "Why can't you just tell us?" So, I'll go talk to the people who are here in my house.

Blessings and Happy Thanksgiving to all who venture to read this blog.

No comments: