Friday, May 27, 2005

A Blessing from the past...

This evening I emailed a horde of people directing them to the one campaign website. In response I got a strange call from across the continent. A voice with an abnormal accent said to me, "Levi Hadley, do you know who this is?" Ummmm... Soon I recognized what I already knew intuitively-- the southeastern wyoming accent of my friend Matt Boyd. After a few minutes of pleasantries, I mentioned the Emergent Convention and he asked me to tell him about it. I wasn't selling anything, so I just got off the phone after roughly two hours of explaining the cultural shift in the US and the emerging church conversation.
It seemed to resonate with their experience/observations.

Anyways, I know they read my blog earlier, so I want to say hello to my good friends, Matt and Robin Boyd and their five children. Love you guys.

No comments: